DISCONTINUATION - FINAL SALE SAVE 50%
Jade Leather & Vinyl Ceramic Coating is formulated for natural, sealed, and synthetic leather and/or vinyl surfaces. This will provide the highest level of protection for your leather or vinyl components and also produces the same hydrophobic barrier that you have come to love from our exterior ceramic coating products. This product is NOT INTENDED to be used as a replacement for traditional Leather Conditioning creams.
Features & Details:
- Jade Leather & Vinyl Coating is a semi-permanent surface coating with ceramic technology built in. It is designed to give your interior the same protective coating you have grown accustomed to for the exterior of your vehicle.
- Jade Leather & Vinyl Coating will protect leather and hard interior surfaces from everyday wear. This will protect from stains/spills, UV damage, color fading and everyday use!
- When using Jade Leather & Vinyl Coating make sure you clean the surfaces first.
- Grab your Jade Leather & Vinyl and lightly saturate your applicator & start applying the coating on the freshly cleaned surface in a cross-hatching motion. We recommend to work in subsections and to slightly overlap on your passes to ensure complete coverage of the surface.
- Once the coating is applied to the surface allow about 60 seconds for the coating to go through it's flashing cycle. Allowing time for this cycle will let the coating penetrate and harden to the surface.
- After roughly 60 seconds has elapsed. wipe of the excess materials with a clean microfibre towel. After wiping off the excess product the surface should feel dry to the touch.