DA CUT is a modern, fast acting, paint leveling compound designed to remove 1000 grit or finer sand scratches. This superior formulation provides a high gloss, haze free finish with easy clean-up and very little swirling. DA CUT is the first step of Bloomco's DA SYSTEM.
DA CUT is an aggressive compound formulated with an advanced abrasive system. This new technology enables the user to remove 1000 grit or finer imperfections without the risk of conventional compounds. This superior formulation provides a high gloss, haze free finish with easy cleanup and little to no swirling. Using a DA polisher and appropriate pads, DA CUT reduces the time it takes to train a novice detailer. DA CUT contains no fillers and is suggested as Step 1 in Bloomco's DA SYSTEM. Contains no fillers. Body shop safe and VOC compliant.
- High performance premium compound
- Fast acting, swirl free
- Aggressive cutting power
- Shake well.
- Apply product even to the DA buffing pad.
- Begin buffing with Dual Action polisher using a slow speed (2000 RPM), spreading product evenly over a 2 ft by 2 ft area.
- Once area is covered with polish use more pressure and adjust speed to a higher speed (5000 to 6000 RPM).
- Do not use extreme pressure on DA buffer, this can stop the orbital action. Mark the backing plate with a marker, if the mark is stationary you have lost your obrital action and are using too much pressure.
- When desired results are achieved, wipe off haze with microfibre towel.
- Move on to DA POLISH.