Jade Graphene Spray Coating is a nano crystalline coating that brings the same incredible durability and surface protection of graphene coatings into a sprayable form. It applies a hard, shiny protective layer that protects your paint from weather, sun, water, and corrosion in a simple spray-and-wipe method!
Features & Details:
- Form an invisible shield that defends your painted surfaces. The Jade Graphene Spray Coating bonds to your clear coat and delivers top-notch protection from rain, UV rays, dirt and grime, road salt, corrosion, and environmental fallout.
- Astounding strength and durability. The Jade Graphene Spray Coating is a 9H on the ceramic hardness scale.
- Replace waxing and sealing. Rather than spending money on a bunch of waxes and sealants, use the Jade Graphene Spray Coating for superior protection. It is more hydrophobic than wax and has longer lasting protection.
- Amazingly easy to use. The Jade Graphene Spray Coating has the benefits of traditional ceramic coating but is easier and quicker to apply. Once your surface is clean, you simply spray and wipe with a towel. Doesn’t get much more convenient!
For Best Results:
- Your surface should be as clean and smooth as possible before applying the Jade Graphene Spray Coating. Compounding and leveling should have already been completed to remove scratches and blemishes.
- Spray and wipe your surface with the Jade Surface Prep or Isopropyl Alcohol to remove oils and polishes before applying graphene coating.
- Use a respirator and gloves when using the Jade Graphene Spray Coating. Once prepped, spray the Jade Graphene Spray Coating directly onto your paint or onto a Microfiber Towel. Buff into your surface with the towel. Make sure to buff out any rainbows or high spots before the coating dries.
- You can apply as liberally as you choose, but wait 5-10 minutes between applying coats of the Jade Graphene Spray Coating.
- For regular washing of ceramic coatings, use our Wash & Graph.