Jade Graphene is an extremely hard, nano crystalline ceramic coating that protects your vehicle’s paint from weather, UV rays, and chemicals, also repelling water and grime. The Graphene has a longer working time, can be applied in larger sections, leaves a slicker surface, and is a bit more durable than the Jade Emerald.
Features & Details:
• Unmatched durability and strength. Jade Graphene is a 10H on the hardness scale. It provides 5 years of protection.
• Save loads of time and effort. The Jade Graphene is anti-static, hydrophobic, resistant to swirls and micro-marring, and requires minimal polishing.
• Leaves a brilliant, lasting sheen on your paint. Jade Graphene isn’t just substantial, it’s also stylish. It’s sleeker and glossier than clear coats, finishing with a deep, glassy shine. This product is truly unrivaled amongst paint protectants!
• Add an invisible layer of maximum protection to your clear coat. Jade Graphene Coating forms a shield on your painted surfaces that protects against weather, UV rays, corrosion, grime, water damage, and pretty much any other substance that threatens your paint.
For Best Results:
• Your surface should be as clean and perfect as possible before applying Jade Graphene. For best results, full paint correction should be done prior to applying any ceramic coating. Any imperfections that exist before applying ceramic coating will be amplified once it bonds to your surface so they should be corrected prior to application of ceramic.
• Spray your surface with Jade Ceramic Prep to remove oils from polishing and waxing before applying the coating. This is an important step.
• Use a respirator and gloves when using any coating. Shake the bottle of Jade Graphene and apply a strip of product onto your applicator pad. Spread the product onto your surface in a crosshatch, overlapping pattern.
• Allow time for the Graphene coating to flash and dry. Test this by touching the surface with your finger; if the product is tacky, it is ready to be removed. If it is still smooth, let it dry longer. Once flashed, wipe product from your surface with a Microfiber Towel.
• Jade Wash & Graph is a great choice to use for regular washing of ceramic coatings.
• Use Reboot to keep your ceramic coating hydrophobic and looking great year-round!