Hi-Tech Vinyl, Plastic & Carpet dye is available in 42 colors, computer matched to O.E.M. standards. Use confidently to restore, renew, and rejuvenate automotive carpet, vinyl, and plastic. Aerosol can net weight 11.25 oz. All dyes California / VOC Compliant
- Permanent: won't crack, split, peel, or rub off
- Use to restore or change original colour
- Prepare surface by removing silicone, dirt, grease, and grime.
- Rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly with a clean cloth before refinishing.
- Protect adjacent surfaces from over-spray.
- Use at room temperature (70F/21C) for best operation.
- Shake can for 2 minutes after ball within begins to rattle. Repeat for 10 seconds after each minute in use.
- Test spray on inconspicuous areas or scrap pieces to check compatibility.
- For a professional finish, spray 6-10" from surface in a sweeping motion. Avoid runs and drips by applying several thin coats, rather than one heavy coat.
- Can be re-coated at any time. Allow 5 minutes between coats if needed.
- Clean spray valve immediately after use. Turn can upside down and spray until clear.
- If spray button becomes clogged, pull off and clean. DO NOT stick pins or wire into the can opening. Replace spray button with valve opening pointing away from you.
- Discard empty can in rubbish pickup. Do not burn, incinerate, or place in a rubbish compacter.